Tuesday, March 18, 2008

RSS

I finally did get the Powerhouse Museums picture of the day to attatch to my blog but it wasnt easy! I went around in circles for a while (not good at reading instructions) I find there is a lot of information but I would have to find about 10 extra hours a day to process it. I find it all a bit intrusive and I found out people with arthritis (me) are more prone to heart attacks, I didnt want to know that! Is it true? I do like the pics from the powerhouse museum though. Lovely. Not sure I would ever use anything I have located. Maybe I need to investigate further to be convinced.

1 comment:

pls@slnsw said...

Learning 2.0 has caused a LOT of people to spend a LOT of time looking at 'things'! But now you know what's out there and what's possible, which is a good thing, I hope?

Keep discovering!

Victoria